- How do I know the tickets and packages are genuine?
Cardiff Tickets is an official hotel and ticket partner for all the events we sell tickets for. We are featured as such in the marketing and promotion that the event organiser produces. Its possible you may have found us through a link from the official ticket partner’s website or marketing activity. You may also find us direct through our own marketing activities on social, Google Ads etc.
- How do Cardiff Tickets have tickets when the event is sold out?
As we work in partnership with the event promoter, venue, organiser or ticket company, we often have an allocation of tickets that are ring fenced to be sold in hotel or travel packages.
- Can I just buy a ticket from you?
No, we only sell tickets in hotel or travel packages. Should you require just a ticket please contact the ticketing company.
- I have made a booking and payment has left my account but I’ve not received anything from you. What do I do?
You should receive a Payment Confirmation receipt from us immediately after you have booked. Please check your spam / junk folders in the first instance. If nothing there please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible but during business hours.
- Is my booking confirmed when I have only paid a deposit?
Your booking is held but will not be fully confirmed until you have the second payment or balance payment. This is due 60 days before the day of the event.
- When is my second payment or balance payment due?
If you have paid a deposit the second payment is due 60 days before the event. You will receive an email from us 1 week prior to this date to remind you that the payment is due.
- I want to pay in instalments, is this possible?
Yes, you can contact us at any time to make a further payment on your booking should you wish.
- How do I contact Cardiff Tickets ?
Our customer service department is open Monday-Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm. You can contact us on 0203 794 5776 or use our contact form
- I’ve lost my booking reference number – what can I do?
Please either call our customer service department on 0203 794 5776, Monday-Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm or use our contact form
- Can I make a group booking?
Yes. Please call our customer service department during office hours.
- If I am a disabled person what is the best way for me to make a booking?
Please call our customer service department during office hours. We are able to provide details of wheelchair accessible seating etc.
- Can I purchase tickets by phone?
Of course. Please call our customer service department during office hours.